Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

My name is Rina Indah Purnama Sari. During this time I learned how to smile. My life is not perfect, but it's pretty much perfect for me. He gave what I asked. I have been through a lot of experience to get here. That's all the experience I needed to become who I am now. I was a nobody, but it will help me become someone who is lucky. "If you can not have someone you love, love the people who have you have." Yeah, sometimes what happens, not always in accordance with our wishes. So we have to accept what is given to God.
I have a pretty good idea for my life. I like the stars, moon, sun, rainbows, and rain.
I like stars because they always accompany my night when I felt alone.
I like the moon, because its light is always decorate and sneak in my room.
I like the sun, because light and my light is always warm.
I like rainbow, because the color seemed to give a million colors in my life.
I like the rain, because it always gives freshness coolness when I feel tired.


For the people who make what I am today, thank you. Some of you are positive, and some of you are also negative. But thank you, because you have a negative value, I realized that I feel better than a negative.
If you hate me, I will not hate you. I will love you in return. That's my way.
I will not let you drop me. I will do anything to make anyone smile.
The family's most valuable to me. They will not come for a second time.
I still have to find many things about myself. I'm not will to change for anyone. I love my life. I will still like this now.
I just wanted to share with you all.
I am glad to hear you all. I reply to all your comments. But don't ever send messages that are not polite, or with the intention of dropping, because I will delete them, and if necessary I will remove you from my friends list.
Well that's all you need to know about me. Thanks for reading.

In my case, I have not found the goal but I am still in the search. I want to be remembered not as a strange girl in math class, but people who save lives, change the world. I know I have the potential to do that, but do not know where it could be achieved. Until then, I will try to make you smile, the key to happiness.

You want to know about me?
I'm a very casual. I go with the flow. I'm not perfect. I trying to be the best to be honest and try to give 100% in everything I do. I have many friends, but few who I can trust. I'm not good at opening up to people and I do not like talking about my personal life. My life is simple but complicated. I forgive but never forget. I'm pretty cool, and I love to live life fully. I love adventure and will do almost anything challenging. I rarely and don't like to dress up.
I made ​​many mistakes, and I slowly learned from it all.

I am 17 years old, and I enjoy life.
I tried to respond to all my friends.

My name: Rina Indah Purnama Sari
Age: 17 years
B'Day: January 8, 1995
Father's name: Basri Oner S.H, M.H
Mother's name: Hudaya
Sisters's name: Fadyah Regita Uswatun Hasanah and Nayla Permata Mega Mustika Wati.
Brother's name: Asmaun Alfikri Putra Basri.
Favorite singers: Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Jasmine Villegas
Favorite
actors & actress : Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet
Favorite colors: Red, blue, purple
Eye color: Dark brown

I would be very happy if you follow me on twitter.
@RinaIndahPSari & @RinaIndahPS
Thanks for all of the amazing support.


Thank you for all your love and prayers. It really means a lot to me.

I always put God and family.

I tried to speak with you. I try to be the best. So keep trying if you want to talk to me. I like talking to you all.


I love you all.
I'm not going to change.

♥ Rina 

I never considered myself better than everything, because I'm not perfect. I'm just a 17 year old teenage girl who is always looking for fun in my own way.
I always try to make the people around me feel comforted by my way, though often things happen that are not desirable. But if that happens I'll just say one sentence, I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER!

My name is Rina Indah Purnama Sari. you can call me, Rina.
I live in Makassar, Indonesia.
I was the first child of 4 siblings.
I have 2 sisters and a brother.

I like singing and writing.

I LOVE :
♥ God
♥ Mom
♥ Dad
♥ Family
♥ Friends


My favorite figures :
 PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW

My favorite singers :
 
♥ Celine Dion
♥ Justin Bieber
♥ Demi Lovato
♥ Jasmine Villegas

♥ Miley Cyrus

They all are my idol.
I can speak English because they are. Every day they speak English, so inevitably I had to try to communicate with them. Although my pronunciation is sometimes wrong, I don't give up. I'm still trying to get better.
And one sentence that I will always say, I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER!

I love my days.
I love the people around me.
I love my life.
I love my world.
I love people who have given me inspiration.

I know, the people around me thought I was crazy people who have very high dreams. My dream is to become an internationally famous singer, and a duet with Justin Bieber on the stage of luxury, large and majestic.
people around me say that I could never achieve that dream. but I do not care, I will never listen to them. for me, they are just jealous of me, because I have a very strong desire.
This is me, this is my desire, this is my obsession, and no one can stop me, because I will continue to strive to realize it all.
I've promised my friends that I would sing along with Justin Bieber on the stage of a luxurious, large and majestic. I also had promised to bring Justin Bieber in front of them, and prove to them that I could. I could keep my promise to them. and what I said to them, not just mere words, but I can prove it.
I will never stop praying, pleading, and ask the God to fast my wishes come true. Although I know that the possibility that all will happen is very small. But I'm not going to stop. I'll keep trying. because I will never say never.

NEVER SAY NEVER!



----------------

And i'll tell you a little secret in my life. I'm glad to make friends with new people. So, don't hesitate to say hello. Because i would be happy to return your greeting :)


♥ RINA

4 komentar: