Senin, 05 Maret 2012

A LETTER TO MY IDOL

I made this letter on my birthday just that to 17. (January 8, 2012)
I made this letter tonight, at 2 am to 4 am.
Maybe you think this is not important, but you've already seen it. So you have to read it through to completion.
I don’t know where to start. But i'll try it.

Dear Justin,
I know you two years ago. The first song i heard was "BABY". I see music videos and i'm interested. I'm trying to find more your songs and music videos.
Right now i have collected two hundred and eighteen (218) songs, two hundred and forty eighth (248) videos, and two thousand five hundred and forty-four (2544) photos. It's all about you.
Reading the story of your life journey that only a child from a simple family, helping the family economy by way of singing on road verges, in front of the Avon Theatre. Everything makes me thrilled. Until you become a singer who has been phenomenal, with many talents.
One day i ever dreamed of, wanted to be like you, who managed to realize the dream, and make the family proud.
Almost every day i play your music in my room, and my father said, "What are you doing? He will never know." I denied my father saying, "Justin knew it. And he loves his Beliebers!" After that i put eyerphone that's just me who enjoy your music alone.

My friends also like that. They always say that i will never meet you. And the harder i said to them, "I WILL MEET JUSTIN, FAST OR SLOW. AND I will prove it. I WILL BRING HIM BEFORE YOU. YOU JUST WAIT. I AM NEVER LYING."
Do you know Justin? I never scared and regret with what i said. Because i'm sure someday i will prove my words. BELIEVE. I really want to do it. Because every time they say it, crossed the line in my head continues to spin "I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER." Short sentences, but have a very significant meaning.

My room was not full of your posters. There is only one poster. That, too, i got from your book "Fisrt STEP 2 FOREVER". I also never bought a magazine about you. Also a shirt with a picture your face, a shirt with the words "I AM A BELIEBER". I don’t have all that. Because i still believe, someday if i met you, i'll make a lot of photos, and pictures of me with you who would i plug in my room.

Moreover, i also had other dreams. i want to be an international singer like you. I want you to teach me to play a musical instrument.

I don’t like you. I'm just love you.
I'm just a Belieber. I can’t possibly expect more.
But if one day it really happened, maybe i'll be crazy, because it can’t be with you.

But as is always you and me say, I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER. BELIEVE.

:')



Love,
Rina.

3 komentar: